Sunday, October 10, 2010

Now life (For real Freeforming pt 3), and my Birthday resolution list

Happy birthday to me!

I turn 22 in a few hours. Past year has been full of positivity. kind of like the stock market over five years is supposed to always be up. I don't like making resolutions at New Year's, I prefer making them on my Birthday. And as a means of having a record of it, I'll just post some "Birthday Resolutions" here.
  1. To put positive energy into building my conscious awareness with the cosmos, strengthening and balancing my energy centers, welcoming gratitude to exist in my life in a perpetual state, knowing my insignifigance in size, and realizing my ultrasignifigance in expanding consciousness.
  2. To Put positive energy into nurturing my hair, and continue allowing it to freeform into its own glory, despite the naysayers. Using Green tea to keep my hair ph-balanced and growing, taking pictures to document my journey, posting the pictures in a show of love for my locs, for others' locs, and for the spiritual journey of loc'ing in general
  3. To put positive energy into building my finances. Has it been the experience of anyone that you have all the mechanisms in place to make money, but you need money to begin moving the machine? Stocks and bonds and saving accounts, saving to buy a car, a loft, and other things that will help me further my business practices and career. Keeping retirement in mind!
  4. To put positive energy into helping my family grow. My coming achievement will be inspiring to many people, but I hope that the downcoming and everlasting success will inspire those younger than me the most.
  5. To put positive energy into the future manifestation of my plans for living. I look forward to so many things! And remaining positive and steadfast in my plans will allow the seed of thought I've created to grow into the plant, the tree of physical materialization.
  6. To put positive energy into my circle of loved ones and friends. Many of my closest aquaintances are also in this natural healing field, and a means of ensuring success is payment forward. For me this means staying in contact with these people and referring clientele to them, while not expecting them to do the same for me. This manifests clientele, be it from referrals or no.
  7. To put positive energy into expanding my base of usable modalities. Not just taking continuing education classes to retain my license, but also building on the reflexology, chair massage, Nmt, swedish, and deep tissue; continuing to incorporate shiatsu, reiki, and aromatherapy; constantly learning and absorbing.
  8. To put positive energy into myself and my heart, in order to keep the party going!

Love, Light, and Lucini

No comments:

Post a Comment