Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Freeform for real pt 2

Now Luv.

Massage therapy school.

Massage school has been a blast. So many decent people! I won't go into details here, but I've been blessed to be in the company of so many wonderful folks from all over the country, and all different backgrounds. I call Gwinnett College the school of the Jedi.

And it's more than that. When I'm in clinic, or at a community event, or even trading with a peer, the energy exchange is something to be very grateful for. The look in people's eyes when they lift their head from the face cradle is something I cherish everyday. Something that fosters an ever-present gratitude in my reality.

Aside from that, the knowledge that I'm entering into a burgeoning field, where healing is paramount, is immensely gratifying. And the knowledge that I know, that I know, that I know what I'm doing. when someone says they have an ache, and I work on them, and take it away, because I know, makes me feel a greatly increased sense of self worth. I wish that on all people, friends and few enemies alike. I hope everyone can experience that. Everyone.

Imagine having the experience of feeling that you've been asleep your entire existence, and now...Abre los ojos. I'm opening my eyes. :)

Love, lux, and bux

No comments:

Post a Comment